Evaluation of clinical efficacy and safety of tobramycin/dexamethasone ophthalmic suspension 0.3%/0.05% compared to azithromycin ophthalmic solution 1% in the treatment of moderate to severe acute blepharitis/blepharoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Tobramycin/dexamethasone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Blepharitis; Blepharoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2011 Actual end date (June 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2010 New trial record