Randomised, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 6 Weeks of Oral BI 671800 ED Twice Daily (b.i.d.), Montelukast Once Daily (q.d.) or Placebo in Symptomatic Asthmatic Patients on Low Dose Fluticasone Propionate MDI (Metered Dose Inhaler).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 671800 (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in Austria as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History