A Phase 1 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Mucosal Immunogenicity and Innate Immune Responses of Recombinant Adenovirus Serotype 26 HIV-1 Vaccine (Ad26.ENVA.01) in Healthy, HIV-1 Uninfected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine Ad26 ENVA-01 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.