Phase I, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Multiple Oral Doses of Eurartesim on the QT/QTc Interval Compared to Riamet, Placebo and Moxifloxacin in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Artemether/lumefantrine; Dihydroartemisinin/piperaquine; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Malaria; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2010 New trial record