The Purpose of This Study is to Investigate Two Different Dose Regimens of Eribulin Mesylate in Combination With Intermittent Erlotinib in Patients With Previously Treated, Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 06 May 2016 Planned End Date changed to 1 May 2017.
- 22 Jul 2014 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2014.
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History