Randomized Phase 2 Study of Gemcitabine/Cisplatin With or Without SAR240550 (BSI-201), a PARP1 Inhibitor, in Patients With Stage IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and England.
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. Initial study results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 27 Sep 2011 Initial tolerability results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress, final efficacy and safety data to follow.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History