A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Evaluator-blinded, Comparator-controlled Study to Describe the Safety and Efficacy of Daptomycin for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections (cSSSI) and Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Among Subjects With Moderate or Severe Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Cloxacillin; Nafcillin; Oxacillin; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Skin infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RENSE
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.