Non-interventional Post Marketing Safety Study Confirming Efficacy and Safety of Pentasa Slow Release Tablets in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis in Common Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 338.