Enoxaparin as Treatment for Vulvar Vestibulitis Syndrome - Vulvodynia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Dyspareunia; Embolism and thrombosis; Vulvar vestibulitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met according to results published in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 01 Sep 2012 Results published in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 17 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.