A Dose-block Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo/Active-controlled, Single/Multiple Dosing, Dose-escalation Phase I Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety/Tolerability and PKs/PDs of YH4808 After Oral Administration in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs YH 4808 (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Yuhan
- 12 May 2017 Results (n=123) published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 18 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 124 to 134 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.