A Phase II Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Dexloxiglumide for the Relief of Symptoms of Functional Dyspepsia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexloxiglumide (Primary)
- Indications Dyspepsia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 48 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2010 New trial record.