An Open-label, Randomised Pilot Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Raltegravir With Protease Inhibitor-based Therapy in Treatment-naive, HIV/Hepatitis C Co-infected Injecting Drug Users Receiving Methadone.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 May 2012 Companies added in association field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.