Efficacy of Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Base Compared to Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Suspension vs Placebo in a Modified Conjunctival Allergen Challenge(CAC) Model.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.