A Phase II Study of Adjuvant Therapy Using a Regimen of Cyclophosphamide, Paclitaxel With or Without Trastuzumab in Stage I-II Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 120 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.