A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Canagliflozin Compared With Placebo in the Treatment of Older Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled on Glucose Lowering Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag; Johnson & Johnson
- 15 Sep 2017 Results (n=666) of an exploratory analysis assessing the effects of canagliflozin on biomarkers of cardiovascular stress in older patients with type 2 diabetes, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 08 Aug 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis (n=666) assessing the effects of canagliflozin on cardiovascular biomarkers in older patients with Type 2 Diabetes, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History