A Phase II, Single-Arm Study of Pazopanib and Paclitaxel as First-Line Treatment for Subjects With Unresectable Stage III and Stage IV Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 20 Jun 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.