A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Prasugrel and Clopidogrel in Low Body Weight Versus Higher Body Weight Aspirin-Treated Subjects With Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FEATHER
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 27 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History