Multimodal Therapy With and Without Cetuximab in Patients With Locally Advanced Esophageal Carcinoma - An Open-Label Phase III Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of pre-planned analysis of the intergroup phase III trial SAKK 75/08 presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival (PFS)) has not been met, as per the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History