Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A to Treat Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 06 Feb 2014 Results published in the Journal of Urology.
- 11 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 274 to 315 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 29 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004074).