Recovery of Platelet Function After a Loading Dose of Prasugrel or Clopidogrel in Aspirin-Treated Subjects Presenting With Symptoms of Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History