Cisplatin and Vinorelbine in Combination With Cetuximab as First Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): a Single Arm Multicenter Safety Phase 2 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.