A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Prasugrel and Clopidogrel in Very Elderly Versus Non-Elderly Aspirin-Treated Subjects With Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GENERATIONS
- 07 Nov 2012 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 29 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Platelet-aggregation' has been met, according to results presented at the ESC Congress 2012.
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History