Immunogenicity and Safety of a Birth Dose of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Reduced-antigen-content Tri-component Pertussis (251154) Vaccine.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pertussis acellular vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PA-TRICOMP005
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2010 New trial record