A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-348 as Monotherapy, in Combination With Carboplatin or in Combination With Docetaxel in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ilorasertib (Primary) ; Ilorasertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of a pharmaco-kinetics/dynamics evaluation from NCT02540876 and NCT01110486 trials presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History