A Phase I, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Two-cycle Crossover, Drug-drug Interaction Study to Investigate the Effects of AZD1981 Tablets 400 mg Twice Daily on the PK and PD of Oral Contraceptives in Healthy Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1981; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2010 to May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2010 Actual end date (October 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 17 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.