Phase I Trial Of Cisplatin And KML-001 In Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Other Platinum Responsive Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Sodium metaarsenite (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.