A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-348 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ilorasertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.