A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study of the Effects of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Combination Product 250/50mcg BID (ADVAIR DISKUS) in Comparison to Salmeterol 50mcg BID (SEREVENT DISKUS) on the Rate of Exacerbations of COPD Following Hospitalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History