A Single Center, Open-label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Dosing Regimen of Eculizumab Added to Conventional Treatment in the Prevention of Acute Humoral Rejection (AHR) in Positive Crossmatch Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation (+XMatch DDKTx)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary) ; Immunosuppressants
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 28 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 16 Apr 2014 According to NCT record eculizumab doses has been changed from 600 mg to 900 mg for day 1 and weekly treatment.