A Phase 3b, Double-blind, Randomised, Active-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Time to Response of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate to Atomoxetine Hydrochloride in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 Years With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methylphenidate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Atomoxetine
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History