A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Establish the Safety and Tolerability of Doripenem Compared With Meropenem in Hospitalized Children With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Meropenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Additional location [Chile, India] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.