A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Establish the Safety and Tolerability of Doripenem Compared With Cefepime in Hospitalized Children With Bacterial Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary) ; Cefepime
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Additional location (Puerto Rico) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.