A Prospective Study of Spasticity in Individuals With Multiple Sclerosis in Transition From Interferon to Glatiramer Acetate (Copaxone).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2012 Interim results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 18 Apr 2012 Interim results will be presented at the 64th American Academy of Neurology (AAN-2012)
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.