Relative Bioavailability of Both BI 10773 and Warfarin and Pharmacodynamics of Warfarin After Co-administration Compared to Multiple Oral Doses of BI 10773 (25 mg Once Daily) and a Single Oral Dose of Warfarin (25mg) Alone in Healthy Male Volunteers (an Open-label,Crossover, Clinical Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin; Warfarin
- Indications Thrombosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.