Safety and Efficacy of WC2031 Versus Vibramycin for the Treatment of Uncomplicated Urogenital Chlamydia Trachomatis Infection: A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline hyclate (Primary)
- Indications Chlamydial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Warner Chilcott
- 19 Mar 2012 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 21 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (495) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.