An Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of 5 FU/FA and Oxaliplatin (Modified FOLFOX 6) in Combination With IMC 1121B or IMC 18F1 or Without Investigational Therapy as Second Line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Following Disease Progression on First Line Irinotecan-based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Icrucumab (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Annals of Oncology
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint Progression-free survival rate has not been met.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.