Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of BI 10773 50 mg Single Dose in Male and Female Subjects With Different Degrees of Liver Impairment (Child-Pugh Classification A, B and C) as Compared to Male and Female Healthy Subjects (a Non-blinded, Parallel Group Study of Phase I).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2010 Actual end date changed from Oct 2010 to Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.