A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Lorvotuzumab Mertansine (IMGN901) in Combination With Carboplatin/Etoposide in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Including Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lorvotuzumab mertansine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORTH
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 175 to 160 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an ImmunoGen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History