Phase II Study to Evaluate The Efficacy and Safety of AMG 102 and Avastin in Subjects With Recurrent Malignant Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2015 Primary end point was changed from Radiological response rates (Time frame 6 months) to Radiographic Response (Time frame 2 years)
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.