Efficacy and safety of agomelatine oral administration (25 to 50 mg/day) in elderly patients suffering from major depressive disorder: an 8-week, randomised, double-blind, flexible-dose, parallel groups, placebo-controlled, international, multicentre study followed by an extension double-blind treatment period of 16 weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Servier
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Agomelatine using patient data from two phase III trials (ISRCTN57507360 and see CTP 283683), published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 21 Oct 2014 Results of 24 weeks agomelatine treatment presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History