A Two Stage Trial of lenalidomide (Revlimid) : a Phase II Study of lenalidomide as Single Agent in Asymptomatic Ovarian Cancer Patients With Increasing CA 125 in Late Relapse: Followed by a Phase I of lenalidomide in Combination With Carboplatin and Liposomal Pegylated Doxorubicin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Lenalidomide + carboplatin + doxorubicin-liposomal was not feasible at the dose and schedules evaluated, mainly due to cumulative haematologic toxicity, according to results reported at ASCO 2015.