A Phase I Study of Bortezomib (VELCADE) in Combination With Pralatrexate in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.