A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of JNJ26489112 in Adult Subjects With Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 26489112 (Primary) ; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2010 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.