A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Adalimumab in Adult Chinese Subjects With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Ultrasound substudy results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History