A Phase Ib Open Label, Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous CUDC-101 in Subjects With Advanced Head and Neck, Gastric, Breast and Liver Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CUDC 101 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 17 May 2012 Results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, according to a Curis media release.
- 17 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center 2010-0483).
- 17 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.