A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Fixed Dose Titration Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of TC-5619 in Adults With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bradanicline (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Conners'-Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 22 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History