A Randomized Phase II Study of Interleukin-21 (rIL-21) versus Dacarbazine (DTIC) in Patients with Metastatic or Recurrent Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denenicokin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 09 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.