The Role of P-glycoprotein in Sitagliptin Clinical Pharmacology.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic foot ulcer; Heart failure; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Low HDL cholesterol; Neurological disorders; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2010 New trial record