A Phase 1, Evaluator-Blinded, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled, Study To Evaluate The Contact Sensitization Potential Of Topically Applied Tazarotene Foam In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne; Photodamage; Psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 02 Dec 2011 Company (GlaxoSmithKline) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.