The effect of a humanised monoclonal anti-IgE antibody (omalizumab) on disease control and bronchial mucosal inflammation in non-atopic ('intrinsic') asthma: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XONAA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2010 to Jul 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.